Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Deepavali - Amrit


Amitabh Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan
Jaya Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Shweta Nanda
Nikhil Nanda
Navya & Agastya Nanda
Amar Singh ji (hope the charges of Kanpur man are false!)
Anil Ambani
Bigg Boss 3 Participants
....And of course the following very dear members of the FmXt.. Please do not associate any order.. there is none.. all are equally dear to me and I wish I had some way out to prove that too..
Dr. Aishwarya
Tumpa Bon
Kashmira Di
Sudhir
Renate
Archana
Sharmila
Mousumi
Rochelle Goldman
Anat Magen
Anashwar Chopra
Manoj Kumar Ojha
Shankar Narayan
Ravi Malhotra
Kishore Bhatt
Rose Cee (My Dear Sis.. don’t take me to court me lord..)
Reeham Hussein
Reshmi Philip
Rasha Zayed
Carla Flum
Zhenya Sannikova
Elena Seredkina
Deepak Taunk
Naresh Kapoor
Rupam (Assam)
Puneet (Jaipur)
Amitabh Ziibbu
Austere Seeker
Mithai Lal
Dr. Masud
Dr. Shashi Mohan Sharma
Jasmine Jaywant
Tehreem
Lakshmi Jag
Anu
Bharati Sharma
Jasmine Sheikh
Fatima M.
Manda Mistry (Ekta Bharadia)
Angel
Sanjith
Vijaya
Syed Kabeeruddin
Subhash Kaura
Preeti Kaur
M
Daisy M
Lily D’Penha
Pankaj Srivastav
Pettsy
Mondira
Saroj
Jyoti Chander
Mahadev
Monalisa
Neha Srivastav
Niti, Nikhil Dimpi (and others from the Lunch party)
Gisele Barbosa
Amit Sangani
Zainab

And those whom I have missed.. after all I have a right to err.. yet believe me.. I am not really too much interested in this naming business.. it is more because of the tradition.. I would be thankful to those who may have expected me to remember them too..

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DEEPAVALI TO EVERYONE. MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHT BRINGS JOY, SUCCESS, PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Abhaya, Amrit and Savita

Post Script : Brother, unlike me, Amrit is very keen on Bigg Boss.. and he is exactly thrilled after knowing that Akshay Kumar would be coming to the house of Bigg Boss.. He once told me he had dreamt that Akshay Kumar was training him on Karate.. He is probably more intrested in Blue.. Just on his behalf we wish Akshay Kumar too a very happy and prosperous Deepavali..

I know I am an old man of 50 if I did not find more attractive way to wish you on Deepavali.. I may be excused..

Hey aati rahengi bahaarein
Jaati rahengi baharein
dil ki nazar se
duniya ko dekho
duniya sada hi haseen hain …

Maine to bas
yahi maangi hain duaayen
phoolon ki tarah
ham sada muskarayen..
gaate rahen hum
khushiyon ke geet
yun hi jaaye beet zindagi

Ho ho aati rahengi bahaarein…


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miEB8OyxdE8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Abhaya,

Wishing u and ur beautiful family a very happy and prosperous Diwali.

Love,

Aishwarya.

Reeham said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my name in your list of wishing happy Diwalii... and for mentioning me with veruy beautiful and warm words.. thank you so much.. i am proud and blessed to have a dear friend and a dear brother like you in my life.. thank you so much.

Reeham