Monday, September 21, 2009

Navya-Agastya message

Abhaya says:
September 22, 2009 at 8:41 am
The Most Respected and Highly Reverred Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh, Good Morning and a wonderful day ahead..

I know why I am here.. just to tell you about that my mobile is in place but Savita had searched the entire house over last two holidays scratching her head.. just to find that her reading lasses were not over her head either.. She finally got them hidden under an extension board which is not working.. only after she had almost finished all her reading and writing exercises..

Bhaai aap ko yah batate huye mujhe harsh ho raha hai aaj Savita ka Birthday hai.. and she shares her birthday with my brother-in-law Dr. Vijay Kumar Dubey.. husband of my closest buddy in the family Dr. Neerja ( Neeru..).. No, brother you don’t have to wish them separartely. they are happy even if it does not come across.. tha thye both know that I share some very personal moments with you and it may not always be possible for you to reciprocate.. My wishes to both.. In fact for the first time.. I have wished Savia through email.. I had sent her the song Tumko dekha to yeh khayal aaya.. from saath-saath.. Tumpa di so you see.. I do sing for her as well.. you and FmXt are not the only exceptions.. LOL

Bhaai.. I shall take an early leave from you.. I try to be short and without sincere effort it is not going to happen.. but should I say that I would hold you and the FmXt in my thoughts for the days, months and whole of the living days that I may have been assigned by the creator of this universe..

My love to Navya-Agastya..
Abhaya Sharma September 22 2009 8:40 AM IST
PS: A song for the the two kids..
ghoda thha ghamandi
pahuncha sabzi mandi
sabzi mandi baraf padi thee
baraf mei lag gai thandi..
Tak-Bak-Tak-bak




Abhaya says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

September 22, 2009 at 8:54 am
Dear Navya and Agastya..

I know yu are fuming wih anger.. uncle aap baaki sab ke liye youtube links bhejate ho hamein chaar line suna ke tarka rahe ho.. yeh achchhi baat nahi hai.. hum aapki shikayat kar denge naanu se..

arre bhaai.. little lady don’t make a note of it in your diary.. I am posting a lnk for you of the song.. haan maine bahut gaay hai yeh gaana.. sab bachchon ke liye.. aur kaun sa gaana sunoge.. achchha.. baaki ke gaane baad mein.. here is the lakdi ki kaathi for both of you..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JVZgdEIJY

Agastya congrats for making to the school football team.. what position do you play.. Amrit stands in the goal post.. and plays casio.. wiothout being trained.. He did the music for the song competition for his blue house on pukaar song.. (anil kapoor vaali..) I am sorry I don’t know the lyrics.. boss.. probably they are expecting first place for their house…

Champions trophy mei kya lagta hai tum logon ko.. India champion ban sakati hai kyaa.. let us hope so.. their first game is against arch-rivals Pakistan.. I was told that it was a sold out game even ahead of the semis and finals.. chalo phir kal milte hain.. ab uncle ko office ke liye taiyaar hona hai..
Bye and lots fo love
Abhaya Sharma September 22 2009 8:55 AM IST

No comments: