Monday, May 11, 2009

Amitabh Bachchan in a different mood!

Genteleman. Scientist, Thinker, Philosopher and maybe even Magician! Respected Brother, Sadar Charan Sparsh I mean you were all these in this post even if in dreams, even if in being languid and listless and also sometimes even in being idle.. You weave Magic Mr. Bachchan, oh sorry, Bhaisahab.. I am interested in being idle sometimes now that you said and idle mind could be the philosopher on the blog.. not so much.. I know one thing for sure.. human mind is never idle.. the way our heart never stops beating the brain too does not stops thinking.. not even in sleep.. true some grand discoveries owe themselves to the thoughts a person got in dreams.. he ring structure of Benzene occurred to Kekule in the dream and a coiled up snake in his dream suggested that he had hit upon the novel idea of benzene being the coiled up snake.. Oh sorry.. the chemical entity .. There in fact are many others but my mind does not recollect anymore.. That you speak of brain.. I always had a puzzle wringing my thoughts ever since the childhood.. and have not been satisfied satisfactorily.. which is more important to life the Heart or the Brain.. what is your say.. Listlessness.. I think that is the most infectious characteristics of our existence.. do we always appear ordered.. we should not.. the disorder is always on the increase in this world.. Entropy is always on increase.. though I do not know that I should bring thermodynamics and is it relevant.. A system always tends to a state of increasing entropy and entropy in general is assumed to be associated with lack or loss of orderliness.. I am not comfortable with thermodynamics I was never comfortable with it during my Chemistry Honours days.. a subject which was really responsible for my poor overall performance.. I cold not get a first division in the Honours degree.. and the culprit was this thermodynamics paper where I scored just 12 marks out of 50 in the second year.. Oh! I think I have been too vague too less appealing to the most of the fellow bloggers by way of bringing in inept thoughts on science.. I don't know if you got to read the Vigyaan je dharaatal poem I had submitted sometimes in the last week.. it is also on my abhayakavi blog.. if you would like to visit or see what it states.. When I say gyaan ki seema badhana he abhaya.. it necessarily means bring some disorder into the order of knowledge that already exists.. so much for being listless.. it could be confusing at times and confusion is what scientists always want to feed.. I for example would always try t disbeleive the best of the theories that have been put forward by the most eminent scientists.. that alone is the way to proceed further.. oh! not all f the theories, rules and laws of science are questionable in that sense..some of the knowledge the world scientists have assembled has been immensely useful even if it meant in the assembalage of an atom bomb.. it led to the possibility of the power within atoms.. I must take a break and IPL as it enters into its penultimate stage has been listless too if not languid as well.. I would like t believe that we do not know the order in which teams would run up in the next 18 matches of the league phase yet we know that probably three out of the four locus points have already been determined.. I feel Delhi, Chennai and to a great extent even Deccan have sealed the three of the available SF spots.. leaving one position to be filled by as many as four other teams.. I have no logic to support that KKR can still create some magic and make unbelievable happen.. they have gone beyond that stage.. feel sad for king Khan and also for Maharaja or the Bengal Tiger.. Ooops! Why can't write smaller posts.. what does it take to be able to write crisp and short scripts.. I have a lot to learn still.. Love raised to the power of infinity ( and infinity my friedn is an undefinable entity yet ask any calculus men his work depends a lot on it.. limit tending to infinity or integrating over infinity.. what rubbishh this mathematics is all about.. yet I liked Mathematics more than Chemistry.. I do not know how to apply brakes to stop the thought process.. I am surely to meet an accident someday because of writing too much than for writing too less.. hope it is not too fatal.. Abhaya India May 12 2009 12:15 AM IST

No comments: