Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wings of Flight

Respected Brother,Sadar Pranam,
I do not write poetry as and when someone asks me and generally do never write in the daytime, I need the silence of night to collect and compose myself to create even a small piece! yet today, taking one of the quotes from your today’s quotes I wrote what is presented here :

आज फिर से पंख फैलाये दिशा में
बस उडा जाता हूं मैं
अपने ही मन में अमित को भाई माने
मान जतलाता हूं मै
उनकी आभा व्याप्त है संसार में
इस पे इतराता हूं मैं
बह रहा है खून जिसमें एक कवि के पुत्र का
बस झूमता कहता हूं मै
हे मेरे भगवन तुम्हारा धन्य हो जग में सदा
आज फिर जीता हूं मैं
अब नही है कोई सीमा ना कोई भी बांध है
आज फिर से नाचता गाता हूं मै
आज फिर से पंख फैलाये दिशा में
बस उडा जाता हूं मैं
अभय शर्मा, भारत 26 नवम्बर 2008 09.25 प्रातः भारतीय समयानुसार
I am afraid this is not so ameanable to translation, so my foreign friends in Rose, reeham Reshmi and Rochelle would forgive me!
In essence it says that -

Today I feel like flying to all directions with wings wide open
with the belief of Amit as my own brother I show respect
whose fame and name is widespread worldwide I take pride
In whose veins flows the blood of a son of a poet I admire a lot
Oh my god I thank for thee always as I feel like a winner again

Now there is no barrier no bondings I just live
Once agian I sing and dance around as
I keep on flying to all directions with wings wide open

I know the translation can not match my feelings, no translation can ever do it! Not even a translation by oneself!
I wish all my fellow bloggers the very best in life!
Abhaya Sharma, India.

1 comment:

Reeham said...

What beautiful words you wrote sir.. thank you for the translation, i love the part of the veins flows the blood of a son of a poet i admire a lot... impressive..
thank you sir.. i wish you and your family all the best.. always.