Friday, November 7, 2008

Gadya - Padya


Respected Brother,
Sadar Charan Sparsh,

Long time back I had written this poetry I present it here in honour of Dr। Bachchan who is too human in his approach towards both prose and poetry। The most important factor which binds me to Dr. Bachchan I realise is the fact that I wrote my first poetry in school onSaint Tulsidas, it was tiltled Tulsi Mahima, I do not have a copy of my only published work! The respect Dr. Bachchcan had for great Hindi poet is easily evident from Need ka Nirmaan phir॥ He had only two pictures in his room - one of is father and another of the great poet Tulsidas. There are more similarities with him yet I would not share them immediately lest people would start questioning on what basis do correlate myeslf with some one so huge on the platform of Hindi Literature.
Here I present the poem using transliterate, I would love to install the Mangal font on your computer so that you are not succumbing to the silly mistakes of transliteration, though one can even master transliteration with practice!
गद्य - पद्य

जब गद्य हो कुछ पद्यमय
या पद्य कुछ कुछ गद्यमय
तब गद्य में गाथा लिखो
या पद्य की प्रतिमा बनो
है फर्क इसमें कुछ नही
फिर गद्य के या पद्य के
अधीन होकर क्यों लिखूं
मन की कही अपनी लिखी
क्या यही कुछ कम नही
गद्य की गरिमा बनो
या पद्य में महिमा रचो
जनता जनार्दन के लिए
जब भी लिखो यह ध्यान हो
भाषा सरल हो साफ मन हो
न मन में कुछ अभिमान हो
पढ़ने वाला कह उठे
तुम कोई कवि नही तो न सही महान
लेखक भी नही कुछ ग़म नही
फिर भी लिखा तुम्हारा सत्य है
इसमें कहीं कुछ भी है अनुचित नही
यह तुम्हारी जीत होगी विश्व में
लिखा तुम्हारा जग पढेगा
पढ़के फिर जग से कहेगा
क्या खूब लिखा है किसीने
दिल को अपने चीर के
अब सुनो क्या चाहता है मन मेरा
प्रेम करना इस जगत का धर्म हो
श्रेष्ठ बन जीवन बिताना ही हमारा कर्म हो
काम कैसा भी करे उसमें न कोई शर्म हो
अभय शर्मा, भारत, १ नवम्बर २००८ १३:४० आइ एस टी

No comments: